Sunday 3 February 2013

My thoughts right now

Okay so here we are finally posting something ,as some of you may know that I haven't been online on any of my crafting sites .This isn't anything personal its just that I have been limited to what I can do on my phone as my computer has broke yet again. But I think I finally fixed it so yet again I will be slowly getting back on the sites and hopefully posting,uploading and making more. Thankyou for listening to this little rant .
I hope you like this unrelated pic

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ollie, Love your blog, I'm so glad you popped over to mine to say hi so I could find your work. Fab photo btw. Hope to see more posts now you have your computer fixed and I'm glad you enjoyed the show and got the card. Well done for being able to read the back, I was working fast by that point and I'm not sure anyone could read my writing after the show LOL!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete